The Dashboard is a clear and concise way to view Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). It allows the user to discover and compare important financial figures by displaying data in either monthly or yearly time periods. Users are able to fully customise their dashboards to display many combinations of graph types, financial data, and KPIs.
The following instructions will show how to:
- Create a new graph.
- Edit existing graphs.
- Rearrange graphs on the Dashboard.
- Delete existing graphs.
Creating a New Graph
1. Scroll down to the bottom of the dashboard.
2. Click the add new module button:
3. Name the graph, e.g. Marketing vs. Sales.
4. Choose between a pie chart, line chart, or table appropriate to what figures are required and select whether to show monthly or year-to-date data.
5. Click "Next" button to continue.
6. On the metrics page choose either KPIs or specific figures from the Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, or Other Data sections by checking the necessary boxes.
7. Click the "Next" button to continue.
8. Choose the stores you wish to display.
Click "Finish" to complete the process and your graph will automatically generate the results.
Editing an existing Graph
1. On the top right hand corner of each graph there is a small editing icon. Click to open the module editing menu.
2. Follow the process above to make the necessary changes then click finish to update your graph.
Rearranging Graphs on the Dashboard
1. Hover mouse over the graph title to make a grabbing hand appear.
2. Click and hold the title.
3. Drag and drop graph to new desired position.
1. Enter module editing menu.
2. At the bottom of the menu click "Delete Module" then "Confirm" to permanently remove from the dashboard.
For Support Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org - 09 415 0400