The strategies page is a useful tool for tracking your current progress towards a long or short term goal, but it is crucial in making good and realistic targets.
Creating a good Target
Good targets have a few simple principles.
- The target must be achievable.
- The target should be adaptive. Once the target is being consistently surpassed a new target should be made.
- It's important to keep track of the target, checking it each month after the import.
Following these simple steps will ensure that you get maximum returns from your targets.
Evaluating a target once it has completed
Evaluating a target is almost as important as creating a good target. During target reconciliation, things you should consider are:
- How long it took?
- Was the initial target a good one?
- Were there some anomalies in these results?