This page allows an Administrator to control the permissions of users he has permission over. The Administrator can:
- Send a password reset to the users' email.
- Edit the permissions of a user for the currently selected entity, granting or revoking permissions.
- Log in as the user to preview the portal as they see it
- While logged in as a user, the admin can change details including names and email.
Selecting a user
Users can be selected from the drop down. The search box will search by the users' first name, email, and surname, and display all relevant results. If a user is not on the list, you may not have sufficient permissions to access them.
Granting / Revoking permissions
Once a user has been selected, there are sections they can be given permissions to or have permissions revoked from. These sections are based on which modules the currently selected entity has access to.
Currently, these permissions may be:
- Financial Reporting Permissions
- Strategies Permissions
- Administration Permissions
- Quoting Permissions
- Building Permissions
Clicking any of these will open a panel allowing permissions to be granted.